Did you know that people with beautiful smiles are perceived as happier and more successful? Are you satisfied with the appearance of your teeth? Are there aspects of your smile you’d like to improve? If you’re ready to claim the smile of your dreams, a smile makeover in Fort Worth may be the right solution for you, and Dr. John Boyd can help!
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover combines different dental procedures to create the smile you’ve always wanted. Whether you struggle with misaligned or crooked teeth, or perhaps you’re missing one or more of your teeth, a smile makeover is customized just for you. Dr. Boyd begins with a consultation to determine your desires, goals and concerns for your smile. After a thorough examination and some x-rays, he can make recommendations for the dental treatment that is right for your needs.
What Kinds of Treatments are Included in a Smile Makeover?
Dr. Boyd may discuss the following treatments, or a combination of these treatments depending on your specific needs:
- Dental implants – the best option for replacing one or more missing teeth
- Porcelain Veneers – designed to repair numerous dental issues and enhance your smile
- Invisalign – can straighten misaligned and crooked teeth with the utmost discretion
- Contouring – combines both skill and artistry to reshape and redesign the appearance of your smile
- Cosmetic bonding – repairs small chips, fractures, spacing, and misshapen teeth with custom shaded tooth-colored material
With over 25 years of experience in creating dream smiles, you can rest assured that you’re working with an expert when you choose Dr. Boyd. He’s taken thousands of hours of advanced training courses in different aspects of dentistry, and he is well equipped to deliver a smile that you’ll be proud to share with the world.
So whatever your current situation is and your treatment needs may be, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Boyd and learn about the possibilities for your smile. You may be surprised at the options you have to choose from. Contact our office today to schedule your next appointment.